Five Guys Customer Experience Survey:
Five Guys likes to hear about your recent experience at your location. Your feedback will help the company better understand its customers so they can better serve you. So if you recently dined at the restaurant, take the Five Guys customer experience survey and share your thoughts. Once you’re done, Five Guys will invite you to enter a Monthly Drawing Contest for a chance to win one of ten $25 gift cards.
Five Guys Customer Experience Surveys Award:
There are a total of 12 Monthly Entry Periods in Five Guys Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. 10 award winners will be selected each monthly period
Each of the 10 winners receives the first prize, which consists of a $25 Five Guys Gift Card.
The approximate retail value of each first prize is US$25 and the total ARV of all prizes is US$3,000.
Five Guys Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions:
To participate in the Five Guys Customer Experience Survey and after the Sweepstakes, you must comply with the terms and conditions of the official sweepstakes rules. How the participant must
- Be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the sweepstakes.
- Not be an employee of Five Guys Enterprises, the administrator of the survey and its subsidiaries, affiliates and associated advertising agencies and their immediate family members or anyone else involved in this promotion.
- Visit a Five Guys participating restaurant recently. Receive a specially marked cash register receipt and save it for your survey entry information.
- Complete the Five Guys survey within 30 days of receipt. After that, the receipt will be invalid for use.
To take the Five Guys customer experience survey and enter the online sweepstakes:
The Five Guys Canadian Customer Satisfaction Survey is short and simple. It only takes a few minutes to complete. To start the procedure, have your Five Guys survey receipt ready; stay online; open a web browser and follow the steps below.
- Go to www.fiveguys.com/survey or the survey website mentioned on the receipt
- Fill in the Store Number, Visit Date and Trans Seq/Chk No/Order ID field with the appropriate information from your receipt. (To locate your Five Guys receipt details, see the different sample receipt images on the left side of the page)
- Click the red “Start Search” button and then click the “Start Search” button on the next page.
- Review the Five Guys survey sweepstakes rules if necessary and select the “Next” option.
- Choose the time of day you visited Five Guys and how you found out about the restaurant.
- Answer all questions about your Five Guys site visit.
- Select “yes” when asked if you would like to participate in the monthly draw.
- Complete the sweepstakes entry form indicating your first name, last name, home address, city, state, zip code and email address.
- Submit and receive a sweepstakes entry in the applicable monthly sweepstakes.
How to Participate in the Five Guys by Mail Canadian Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes:
To enter the Five Guys Monthly Customer Satisfaction Survey Design Contest without making any purchases or filling out a survey, you can use the Alternative Method of Entry by mail.
In this method, you must submit an entry request by mail to participate in the contest. To do this, handwrite your name, full address, email address, and phone number on a postcard. Mail the card in an envelope to the following posted mailing address with proper postage.
Five Guys Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
Panoramic Trail 625, Suite 2100
Rochester, NY 14625-2437
Five Guys Survey and Sweepstakes Important Notes:
- Whether you enter online or by mail, your contest entry is limited to one per person, per email address per day.
- Winners in a monthly entry period will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the scheduled date.
- If you win, you will receive an email notification to confirm your mailing address within 48 hours via return email.
- Prize will be mailed to the address provided on the Five Guys Canadian Customer Satisfaction Surveys application form.
About Five Guys:
Five Guys Enterprises, traded as Five Guys Burgers and Fries, is a privately held American fast-casual restaurant chain. It is one of the fastest growing restaurant chains with over 1500 locations worldwide. Janie and Jerry Murrell with their children started the restaurant as a diner in 1986. To this day, the chain is owned and operated by the Murrell family. Five Guys serves a variety of hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, fries, shakes and drinks.
Also Read: Papa Murphys Guest Satisfaction
Five Guys 24/7 customer feedback hotline: 866-345-4897
Five Guys Enterprises, LLC
10718 Richmond Highway
Lorton, VA 22079