Since 1957, the ENT credit union, the #1 credit union in Colorado, has been committed to creating financial health. They have improved the financial lives of their proprietary members with education, better fees, lower fees and access to the highest quality financial products. This credit union was founded to meet the financial needs of Ent Air Base. Now they have over 40 service centers and over 430,000 members. They provide their members with extensive banking security with assets totaling over $6 billion. During your financial difficulties or when there is a loss of income, the ENT credit union is there for you.
So if you want to enjoy it, get excellent service, local attention, first-class products and more, then hurry! become a member of the ENT credit union today.
Features of the ENT credit card:
Here are some interesting features of the ENT credit union that you should check out before proceeding to apply.
- Fee-free checking, savings and money market accounts
- Current account with interest
- Bonus APYs on Small Balances
- Limited geographic reach
- High fees for some services, such as outbound wire transfers
ENT credit union products:
Check out the products that are provided by the ENT credit union.
The ENT credit union savings account is known as the Ent Extras Savings account. They also offer individual retirement savings account and a health savings account.
- No monthly fees required.
- To open an Ent Extras Savings account, a minimum of $5 is required.
- Extraordinary 6.00% APY on the first $500 deposited into the Ent Extra Savings account.
- There is no minimum for IRA Savings or HSA.
- Digital banking and mobile app.
- Free overdraft transfer to checking account.
- Relatively insignificant 0.10% APY on balances over $500.
Money market account:
A single money market account is offered by the ENT credit card union.
- No monthly fees required.
- No minimum balance required.
- Online and mobile banking available.
- Interest rates staggered from 0.15% to 0.35%.
- Higher savings rate than the standard rate on the Ent Extra Savings account.
- Including the ATM transaction, you can get up to six free withdrawals per month.
- Staggered interest rate structure for customers with larger balances.
- Low APY of 0.15% for balances up to $2,500.
A wide variety of CD types are offered by the ENT credit union such as My Savings Starter CD, a My Savings Builder CD, and Youth CDs.
- Five types of CD are offered.
- Maturities up to 84 months.
- One-time fee increase, one-time additional contribution, and one-time penalty-free withdrawal options are offered by Priority CDs.
- For standard CD a minimum of $500 is required.
- Priority CD requires a minimum of $5,000.
- My Savings Starter and My Savings Builder CDs require a minimum of $25.
- Early withdrawal penalties of up to a full year of interest for CDs with maturities of 36 months or more.
A primary checking account, the Ent Extras checking account are offered by the ENT credit union. They also offer a basic verification account and a free student verification account.
- On the first $500 deposited at Ent Extras Checking, you can take advantage of the extraordinary 4.00% APY.
- No monthly service fees required.
- No minimum balance required.
- Monthly for Free Student Checking free debit card and four free off-network ATM transactions available.
- You can get free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs across the country.
- You can get a free check with interest.
ENT credit union fees and charges:
- Transactions at off-network ATMs: $1.50
- Insufficient Funds Fee: $30
- Account closure within 90 days of opening: $10
- Outgoing domestic wire transfers: $25
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers: $55
ENT Credit Union Apply:
You have to check the following steps to apply for ENT credit union.
- First, you should visit the official ENT credit union page www.ent.com/about-us/why-we-serve
- Then click on the “join today” option in the upper left corner of the page.
- Then another page will appear.
- Select the option “open an account”.
- Then select your gender and click on the next option.
- Enter your personal information, social security number, contact information, financing information, etc. at the indicated location.
- Then click on the continue button.
Activation of the ENT credit card:
Once you complete the ENT application and apply for an ENT card, you must activate it before you can start using it. Here is the simple process on how to activate your ENT debit card or ATM. For that, you just need to follow three simple steps.
- Log into your ENT online banking.
- You must provide your card details to confirm your card information.
- Finally, you must activate and start using your card immediately.
- First, you should visit ent.com/activate on your computer or laptop.
- Then click on log in button.
- You must provide your username and click the continue button.
- Another page will appear where you must provide your password.
- Click on the continue button.
- Log into your ENT account.
- You must follow the onscreen instructions to activate your card.
- Then you have to confirm your ENT debit card information.
- Finally, tap on the “ACTIVATE” button to activate it.
Activate ENT credit card without username:
If you want to activate your ENT credit card without a username, don’t worry, here are some simple steps to activate your ENT card without a username.
- You must provide your last 4 digits of SSN, date of birth details in MM/DD/YYYY format, 16 digit card number, card security code, expiration date, etc. at the indicated location.
- Then update your PIN as needed.
- After entering all the required details, you must finally click on the continue button.
Essential things to need for activation:
Here are some things that are essential to activate your ENT credit card.
- A smart device such as a laptop, computer or smartphone will be required to access the login or activation page.
- Card details such as card account number etc will be required.
- You will need a high-speed Internet connection.
- You will need login details like username and password.
Read too: How to Manage Your AARP Credit Card Account
ENT Credit Card Login:
- First visit the official Capital One credit card website www.ent.com/about-us/why-we-serve
- Tap on the “Join Today” option provided in the top left corner of the homepage.
- Click on the “Sign In” option.
- Provide your username and password in the required fields provided.
- Click on the Sign In option.
ENT Credit card password recovery:
You need to follow these simple steps in case you forgot your username or password.
- Visit the official ENT credit card login page online.ent.com/Banking/app/login
- Below the login option, you can find the Forgot your username or password link.
- Click on it.
- Provide all the necessary basic information and click on the find me option.
- They will send you an email confirming all your changes.
- Reset your password and gain access to your account.
Sign up for ENT Online Banking:
You can enjoy all the services offered by the Line of Credit if you sign up with the ENT credit union online banking.
- Visit the ENT credit union registration page online.ent.com/Banking/app/registration
- You must provide account number, first name, last name, last 4 digits of SSN, date of birth, home phone (10 digits), email address at the indicated location.
- Finally, tap the “SEND” button after entering the details above.
- Your application process is complete.
For general concerns,
You have to call these numbers below.
Main number: 800-525-9623
Media inquiries: (720) 833-3343
Lost or Stolen Ent Debit Card Toll Free: 800-525-9623
Lost or Stolen Ent Credit Card: 866-289-1567
Toll free in Canada: 800-272-9125
Toll free in Germany: 0800-81-82500
Toll free from Great Britain: 0800-96-1005
Lost or Stolen Ent Credit Card Toll Free: 1-701-461-2300
From Monday to Friday from 7 am to 6 pm and on Saturdays (8 am to 4 pm).
PO Box 16769
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6769
PO Box 16900
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6900
PO Box 15819
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-5819
PO Box 790408
São Luís, MO 63179-0408